Thank you for taking an interest in our homepage.
The protection of your personal data through collection, processing and utilisation during your visit to the homepage is of utmost importance to us. Your data will be protected through the legal regulations set in place.
Please take a moment to read through the following information. It will inform you how we handle your personal data, how and for which purpose we utilise the data, to whom we forward this data and how we protect this data.
Your right to privacy is our highest priority and we will do everything possible to guarantee and protect this important requirement.
I. General information on the Data protection & data subject rights
§1 General information
Data protection is an important issue. In the following we inform you about the collection and processing of personal data . Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally.
Responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 GDPR
Zentralverband Europäischer Lederhändler eG
Tel.: +49 234 3381-0
Data protection officer
℅ nextindex GmbH & Co. KG
If you have any questions about processing, security or a request for information, you can contact them directly in confidence.
§2 General overview of the data and processing procedures
We want to offer you the required clarity in accordance with Article 12 GDPR . Therefore, the following overview of the processing:
Types of data processed:
- Usage or communication data (when accessing a website, IP address, device information, access time and access time, etc.)
- Contact data when registering or entering the data
- Inventory data (name, company, address)
- Communication (if necessary metadata about calls, emails)
- Content data (especially when sending emails)
In addition (internally) the following additional data for our members, interested parties, suppliers and business partners for the provision of services in the area of offers and contracts, service and marketing, direct advertising and customer care:
- data Inventory data of members (CRM)
- Order data and billing
- Users of this website (also called visitors)
- Customers, members
- Operating the website and making the information available
- Ensuring ng the operation of the website and our systems (e.g. B. Firewall)
- Communication with our members and interested parties
- Answering inquiries
- Optimization and analysis of the website
- Providing information for our members and interested parties
§3 Your rights
You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information ,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability,
- right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- accordance with Art. 15 GDPR request information about your personal data processed by us inIn particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority in. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) lit. h and i and Article 9 (3) GDPR;
- statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 Para.
- forExercise or defense of legal claims
§4 General legal basis
When processing personal data that is required to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures .
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first interest, Article 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
§5 General information
General data when the site
is accessed If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server in order to display our website to you and the ensure stability and security. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest).
Storage in log files takes place to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest).
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies can be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files through which certain information can flow to us.
We use technically necessary cookies for the purpose of security and the technical implementation of the website. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest).
These cookies are usually deleted after logging out or when the browser is closed.
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer at any time in the browser settings.
You can also configure your browser so that it either deletes cookies when you close the browser or rejects cookies in general.
We would like to point out that you may not be able to use some functions of our website properly without cookies.
As a member, you can access the members' portal via our website.
The processing takes place for the purpose of providing the data for our members on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures). In particular, the following personal data can be processed:
- E-mail address
- Billing and delivery data
- Telephone number
- Billing and payment data
The data will be deleted if they are no longer required to fulfill the processing purposes or statutory storage obligations.
Passing on of data (including recipients)
Your data will be made available to the necessary departments within the responsible department.
If it is necessary to process your order, we will pass on your name, address and order data to the company responsible for implementation/delivery.
In the course of a request for information from a credit agency, the notification of a payment default, in the course of tax advice or the defense of rights, the data can be passed on to third parties for corresponding purposes.
§7 Contact form and email contact
There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the email address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the email will be stored.
We process the respective personal data for the purpose of processing the conversation (contact, reply) on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest) or on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR ( performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures).
The data will be deleted when they are no longer required to fulfill the processing purpose.
III. Status of the data protection declaration
The data protection declaration is occasionally adjusted in order to be able to correspond to changes in the business process and the legal side. You can always find the latest version on the website.
Status: March 2022